Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Formatrification

So, I've been wracking my brain trying to come up with a way that I can post content on this blog in a timely fashion, and keep my sanity at the same time.  I was toying with a variety of ideas: doing a review on a new movie every week, doing a review on an old movie every week, re-watching old movies I can remember loving as a child and being horrified at how crappy they actually are...etc. In the end, though, as this is supposed to be a space to try and meld my love of cine, with my poetical articulatory modus operandi, I made a decision.  First, though, I'd like to take a moment to ask...

How awesome is Good Will, seriously? I live right down the street from one, now, and I go in there at least twice or three times a week and look for movies to try and round out my collection. In this time I've learned two things. One: I like to collect things. Two: There are a lot of movies I do not own that I wish to own, and Good Will is the perfect facilitator in this endeavor.

See!
That being said. My vision for this blog is to do a series of movie reviews in the form of poems.  I hope this doesn't turn out as boring as it sounds like it might.  I'll be trying to do one or two a week...so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment